Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer Vent cleaning is often a forgotten part of home maintainence which can be disastorous.
Very few people realize the importance of clothes dryer fire prevention. However, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, there are an estimated annual 15,500 fires, 10 deaths and 10 injuries due to clothes dryer fires. Several hundred people a year are also subjected to carbon monoxide poisoning from improper dryer vent setups. The financial costs come to nearly $100,000,000 per year. In some cases faulty appliances are to blame, but many fires can be prevented with proper dryer venting.
How does, Dryer Fire Occurs ?
Lint accumulation and reduced airflow feed on each other to provide conditions ripe for a fire. Lint is a highly combustible material, which, interestingly enough, is one of the ingredients in a recipe for home-made fire starters. A number of dryer vent problems contribute to this. Get the dryer vent cleaning today.
Consider these warning signs of dangerous lint build-up in your dryer:
- Clothes take longer and longer to dry
- Clothes don’t fully dry
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of the drying cycle
- The outside of dryer gets very hot
- The outside exhaust vent flapper doesn’t open much indicating low exhaust velocity
- Laundry room becomes more humid than it is usually
- Burnt smell is evident in the laundry room
Get a FREE Estimate
Dryer Vent Cleaning Prices
Call Us Now
Dryer Vent upto 10 Ft $100
Each additional per SqFt $10
* Price for Dryer in basement.
* Conditions may apply.
You may be eligible for additional Discount, call to confirm.
Schedule An Appointment Or Get Absolutely FREE Quotation