TT Air Duct Cleaning is located in Toronto, ON. We are a privately owned company working to help people breathe clean and healthy indoor air. With our tem of professional duct cleaners, we are able to provide residential customers with quality air to breathe inside the comfort of their home.
By placing emphasis on fair pricing, good service and excellent workmanship, we have gained a reputation for professionalism. As a result of the company's reputation, approximately fifty percent of our business is derived from referrals from HVAC servicing companies as well as other customer referrals.
Code of Ethics:
All TT Air Duct Cleaning staff is bound to work under these code of ethics. This ensure that we provide a professional and quality services to our customers.
1. We will serve our customers with integrity and competence.
2. We will perform our work using Source Removal methods.
3. We will be honest and forthright in our advertising.
4. We will provide our clients with accurate inspections and evaluations of the cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC systems, using this information to determine the type of cleaning and maintenance services required, if any.
5. We will provide only necessary and desired services to our clients, and will not use furnace/air duct cleaning as a means of selling unnecessary or unwanted products or services.
6. We will provide services only after completing the necessary bonding and licensing procedures.
7. We will utilize the services and products of those who possess specialized skills, tools, or trades not possessed by us when circumstances call for work to be done which we are unable to perform.
8. We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tools of the trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code, and any other codes or information that directly affects our work.
9. We will require that all employees of our firm practice furnace/air duct cleaning in accordance with NADCA Guidelines.
10. We will perform our services in accordance with the current published Standards of the association.